Wednesday, June 17, 2009

You're on a need to know basis.

Ten Random Things:

10. Hates birds, loves jewelry with birds on it.
9.5 Is facinated with peacock feathers right now.
9. Locked myself out of the bank on Sunday, when I was working by myself. My manager had to drive 15 min. to let me back in.
8. You know how people's biggest fears are like spiders and heights... mine is entrepreneurship
7. Favorite candy flavor: peach
6. My travel goal for the next 5 years is New York. 2 years Seattle. Honeymoon: somewhere beachy ;)
5. Really loves the Jackyl song "I'm a lumberjack" in which they use a chainsaw as a musical instrument.
4. My blowdryer broke. I have air dryed for the last week.
3. I'm now addicted to Heroes and Arrested Development.
2. This will be my 5th year as a counselor at Royal Family Kids Camp. This is my first year to be a counselor for an 11 year old. Her name is Ashley.
1. As of today I have been dating Daniel for 3 months!

1 comment:

  1. 9. Oh dear...
    8. Are you serious? You're the executioner.
    6. The honeymoon is in the five year plan?
    3. Jason Bateman (Michael) is in my top three celebrities right now.
    1. Hooray!!

    And you don't have to make muddy buddies - just tell me when.

    ReplyDelete