Saturday, May 30, 2009

Crybaby

I cry soooo much!


Last night I went to the gym with my personal muscley trainer and almost cried. I feel like such a baby when I say I can't but I guess it's my way of trying to save face when I actually can't do it.


Then I started talking about my insecurity with him, and totally cried. Then he was so nice and understanding and encouraging and I cried even more!


as my friend st. francis would say: Dear me, get some cajones! Love, me.


ps. st. francis: this is what i was "sad" about last night. more like, introspective and thankful and tired, and a little sad that i cry so much. :)
pps. the picture is not me. although i'm a little jealous of the antennae

1 comment:

  1. Aw hell. Crying prevents water retention - let it out, Sugar.

    I hate when it gets to the point where you are so overwhelmed by emotion about something that seems lame to have emotion about but you can't do anything to stop the flow - HATE it. But.

    We are all vulnerable - subject to let life affect us at any time. It's ok. And you are smokin hot.

    ReplyDelete