Thursday, March 5, 2009

i'm gonna rock summer.




A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water. - Carl Reiner

I've said "I'm officially done with winter!" about 1,000 times now since January 1st. When you take the Christmas decorations down, Mother Nature should put away the snow, too.

I should not still be waking up to the ground covered in a blanket of snow.

So needless to say, I'm ecstatic for the arrival of Spring, let alone Summer!

I can't wait for the day when I don't have to cancel plans because the elements have consorted against me. I thought I'd go for a jog. No. That was silly, becuase now it's raining. I thought I'd go longboarding. Why wend the wind chill is -20. And keep in mind, I make the plans when the weather is nice. It just so happens that the stability of the weather right now is less than the stockmarket. Poor Dow :(

Tan lines, sun burns and air conditioning. That's what i'm holding on to.

1 comment:

  1. Can I get an AMEN! (aaaaammmeeennnn!) Poor Dow! I was MORE than upset this morning when I did finally wake up. Mother Nature, consider this me giving you the bird.

    Sorry, Mother Nature...that wasn't nice. But neither are you.

    ReplyDelete