Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And another thing...

If I want a truck, I'm going to get a truck.

Just because I'm a girl, don't tell me to borrow my husband's truck! I know you can't see me but my clothes are ripping and I'm about to turn in the incredible hulk(ette).

I have every right to own a truck. And until recently there haven't even been any guys willing to help me move big objects so for years now, besides my dad, I've had to fend for myself. Now I've found someone with big muscles that is willing to help.

Thanks to my freakin awesome boyfriend who drives, hauls, and gentlemans. :) But a girls gotta fend for herself too. You know pump our own gas, move our own beds. I think a girl who can do that stuff is awesome, and when she is lucky enough to have someone to do it for her and she'll allocate it to him. even better. that's meekness.

1 comment:

  1. RARRRRRRRRR! Dude - I pity the fool who tries to tell you to stay away from truck buying.

    ReplyDelete