Tuesday, March 24, 2009

indecision will be the death of me


After years of being tormented by a car that is 60 years older than I, the day has come when I get a newer younger version.

For a long time I have felt that I should be wearing dentures and white orthopedic shoes when I step out of my car. For Pete's sake the name of the car is OLDSMOBILE!

No longer. I am trying to find the farthest thing from a grandma car. Something that can't be assigned the name, "hoopty."
The problem is indecision. I can't decide on what I want or even how much I want to pay. What started as 4000 has somehow inched it's way up to 7000. And what started as a pick-up has become a crossover.

So for my sake here is my list of possibilities. You can skip over this part, it's really for my sanity.

Toyota:
4runner, Tacoma

Honda:
Passport, Civic, Accord

Ford:
Ranger

Nissan:
Truckish

As you can tell I don't know much about cars.

So while this is the most difficult decision I've made in a while I can say adios to the hoopty.

Farewell bizo.

1 comment:

  1. Did you get this picture off craigslist? Tell me that person isn't trying to see this thing... EW

    And my vote - not that you asked - is:

    Passport
    then Tacoma
    then Accord

    LOVE you.

    ReplyDelete