Tuesday, April 14, 2009

IRONS IN THE FIRE

I am definitely too busy right now.

Well, not really busy... I've just been occupied every minute of my day.

And you know what? It's totally made my patience and reasoning go down the drain.

Things I probably wouldn't have noticed before I'm now fretting over and overreacting to. Sorry to all those who have experienced the tidal waves of my emotions recently.

Here's what I think. I'm gonna just have to tough it out through this season. Maybe after I move I will be less accounted for and more able to handle things.

I really enjoy having things to do. It gets pretty boring without it. So I'm just gonna learn to deal with everything and keep my patience even when I'm stretched a little far.

1 comment:

  1. Just as long as you keep up with your blogging. :)

    There is definitely a happy medium. I love having very little to do lately - but it's quiet. So quiet. You deserve to be able to pick one of two things that you want to do. To be FANTASTIC at a couple things.

    BUT. You are the executioner. If anyone can figure out how to make plates dance on sticks and strum a guitar and makeout with their boyfriend ALL at the same time, it's you! WHY? You are the executioner.

    ReplyDelete